1. Bookings are generally taken weekly from Saturday to
Saturday, though exceptions may be made depending on the
property owner and the season. Prices quoted are WEEKLY per
apartment in Euro. The specified number of persons per house
must not be exceeded with out prior permission.
2. Payment Policy – at the time of reservation, Go
Italy Homes requires a deposit of 40% of the total amount
of the reservation to hold your booking. Complete the registration
form and send your deposit to the address below. The balance
is due 10 weeks before date of arrival.
3. For reservations made within less than 10 weeks before
the date of arrival the total amount is due.
4. Cancellation Policy - If you cancel less than 40 days
prior to check-in there will be no refund. If you cancel
with more than 40 days, you will receive the balance due
amount, but not your deposit. We advise guests to take an
insurance policy, which should cover your costs if you have
5. Payment accepted by cash, money order or check.
6. Guests are requested to arrive after 5 pm and to vacate
apartments on day of departure by 10 am. In the case of an
earlier arrival please inform us and we will do our best
to prepare your accommodations depending on the cleaning
7. Prices include all local taxes,
linen and towels with a weekly change of laundry for stays
more than 7 days.
8. Energy for lighting and cooking is not included at several
properties in the prices quoted on this site. Heating is
not included in all properties. Please inquire at time of
booking if electricity and central heating is included (if
needed). If it is not, then you will be billed based on your
usage at check-out.
9. Most houses and apartments have a telephone. Outgoing
calls can be made directly and usage will be billed at time